Monterey County Property Management
Owners and Investors
Backus Properties specializes in individual attention and personal service. Owners may customize their services to reflect the involvement they wish to have, and the level of personal attention they require.
Monterey County Property Management Fees:Our normal management fee is 10% of each months collected rents, with a minimum of $100 per house or $80 per multiple units up to 15. The management fee is 8% for 3 or more units.
What we do as your Monterey County Property Manager
- Collection of rents
- Service of tenant notices
- Appearance at eviction court
- Repairs handled as owner directs
- Emergency repairs handled 24 hrs, 7 days a week
- Arranging advertising at vacancy
- Showing properties available for rent
- Screening applications, writing of lease agreement, addenda, collection of deposits, transfer of utilities
- Regular inspections
- Deposit refund evaluation and statement
- Preparing property for re-rent
- Monthly disbursements of funds by electronic transfer or check
- Monthly statement to owner(s) (available on paper or online)
Other Monterey County Property Management Services Available:
Eviction Protection : for an additional management fee of $20 per month, Backus Properties will pay the approximately $1000 to $2000 +/- attorney fee should an eviction filing become necessary for any reason.